Monday, December 02, 2013

Male on Monday: Quarterback Eye Candy

Today Pink Heart Society editor and Harlequin Superromance author Jeannie Watt offers up some
athletic eye candy.  

Please note--you do not have to be a football fan to enjoy QBEC (quarterback eye candy).

I love football. Sunday (also Monday and Thursday evenings) finds me happily curled up next to my husband on the sofa with a Bud Light on the end table and usually some sewing in my hands to keep me busy while I watch the games.

I won't bother you with stats or standings, but instead invite you to simply enjoy the view. I don't know about you, but I find myself dreaming up heroes when I look at these guys.

Aaron Rogers - Green Bay Packers



Christian Ponder - Minnesota Vikings



Cam Newton - Carolina Panthers



Alex Smith - Kansas City Chiefs




Tom Brady - New England Patriots


Colin Kaepernick - San Francisco 49ers 
(My team!) Colin is an alum of my local university, University of Nevada-Reno


Well, that's it for QBEC today. I hope you enjoyed the show!

Harlequin Superromance author Jeannie Watt lives in rural Nevada and writes fast-paced, character driven stories set in the western United States.   To find out more about Jeannie and her books, please visit her website

4 comments:

  1. Great eye candy! Love your new cover!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alex Smith and the Chiefs. Yum! (I'm a Kansas City gal, of course)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Julie--Alex Smith is my favorite (don't tell Colin). I watch KC every week!

    Kaelee--Thanks. I think my new cover is my all time favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes Colin is great love the niners thanks
    Bradyntoo thanks I love football

    ReplyDelete